RIGHTNOW MEDIA ADULTING CLASS HANDOUTS:
After strenuous studies, you walk across the stage, gripping your diploma—you’ve arrived. Adult at last. But all of a sudden, instead of a diploma you hold a paycheck in one hand and a stack of bills in the other. You find yourself swimming in the treacherous seas of adulthood surrounded by 401ks, insurance, bosses, potential spouses, and everything in between. How can you begin to navigate your 20s and 30s, and still honor God in the process?
Jonathan Pokluda is a Teaching Pastor at Watermark Church and a speaker at The Porch, a gathering of young adults in Dallas, Texas. In this 6-part series, Jonathan speaks to young adults on the art of “adulting” for Christ. He’ll walk through how to discern God’s will for your life right now and specify how you can best glorify Him through your career, relationships, and commitments.
Here is the link to RightNow Media: ADULTING CLASS
Below are the printables for each video lesson session:
- ADULTING SESSION 1: “God’s Will”
- ADULTING SESSION 2: “Career”
- ADULTING SESSION 3: “Singleness”
- ADULTING SESSION 4: “Dating”
- ADULTING SESSION 5: “Commitment”
- ADULTING SESSION 6: “Faith”
CENTURY 21 PRESENTS: ADULTING 101
- The Keys to Life’s Lessons
- Home Buying Fear Factor
- Money in Relationships
- Starter Home Basics
- Credit Score Fundamentals
- Common Roadside Emergencies
- Deals and Steals
- Have You Mastered the Art of the Interview?
- DIY Essentials
- Finance 201: Credit Cards
- The Art of Laundry
And much, much more….CHECK IT OUT!